Checking and calibration of measuring apparatuses
AREA of ACCREDITATION of the GE and NI RGP KazInMetr Center, Astana
On checking/calibration in 2009
793359 - Laboratory for physical and chemical measurements,
793287 - Laboratory for electric measurements;
793370 - Laboratory for mechanical and optic-physical measurements
Download accreditation area
Head of Reception Desk
т. 8 (7172) 79-34-31
Measuring Instruments (MI) Reception Desk carries out:
- Reception of MI for verification;
- registration of statements, bills, acts;
- issue of verified MI with a set of documents;
- coordination of MI verification schedules.
The rules of admission and issuance of MI:
1. Upon delivery of MI for the verification (calibration) to Reception Desk of RSE “KazInMetr” it must be submitted to the Reception Desk of MI:
- cover letter - application signed by the head of your organization (owner of MI) containing:
o full and abbreviated name of your organization;
o legal and mailing address;
o surname and initials of the head;
o bank details;
o list of MI handed over to the verification (calibration) with the name, type, serial number and year of release.
For an urgent verification it is necessary to indicate in the letter a request for an urgent verification.
2. MI must be submitted to the verification as reopen together with the operational documentation in complete set with verification methodology and evidence of the last verification.
3. MI submitted to the verification must be marked indelibly with the name of the organization - the owner of MI (acronym - the name abbreviation). For example, “National Center for Expertise and Certification” can mark MI labeled as NaTsEkS.
4. Submitted to the verification glass thermometers and viscometers must be labeled and packaged in regular cases of the plant - manufacturer.
5. Submitted to the verification oxygen pressure gauges should be degreased and have an accompanying statement on their degreasing signed by a responsible person stamped by owner of MI.
6. MI to be given to the customer upon presentation of:
- Power of Attorney and an identity document,
- Completion Report signed by the applicant.
7. All claims on state of verified (calibrated) MI and their completeness are accepted by the Executive while issuing MI.